Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill- In's


1. The brownies had an extra secret ingredient; it was Hershey syrup!
2.
Crawl
through my window.
3. Right now, I need a
massage
.
4.
To bed is where I went Thursday night; it was wonderful
.
5. Why does
my thumb
hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the
money
.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching my dad play softball and staying with my parents, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my mom and Sunday, I want to start walking 3 miles again!

You can participate by going here.

7 comments:

OMH said...

Why does your thumb hurt?

My Friday fill in is up too.

OMH said...

the last 2 times I've posted comments it has posted multiple times - does it make you look popular?

Janet said...

darn, now I want brownies! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!

YellowRose said...

I do the same with my brownies and I add coconut and chocolate chunks! ;) YUM!

Like your layout, very cheery!

ShannonW said...

What did you do to your thumb?

Happy Friday and good luck with the 3 mile walk.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane.
I could use a massage and some money too! LOL

I hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom. I wish her a Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane.
I could use a massage and some money too! LOL

I hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom. I wish her a Happy Mother's Day.