Thursday, July 02, 2009

Still on day one...

I made an outline of the order of rooms in the house that I am going to do some deep cleaning in. Some how I am still stuck on Monday's, the kitchen. I did get started on Monday, the fridge is completely cleaned out. But while cleaning a fridge, a child that I watch, started spewing. By the time she left, I had enough time to change clothes, and head to help with swim practice with special olympics. Tuesday, I really can't remember what I did during the day, that night I went to see Lacy's new house and had dinner with her. So obviously no cleaning in the kitchen. Yesterday, I watched a total of 4 kids, 3 being 2 and under. I was just on my toes most of the day making sure the pincher didn't pinch and the biter didn't bite. The afternoon was nice because we just played outside in the water and they all got along. Today, my goal is to finish the kitchen and get it like I want it. Don't get me wrong, it has the appearance that it is clean, but my cupboards are unorganized (they tend to do that over time), my counter tops really need an extra scrubbing, along with the cupboard doors.

Anyway that is my plan for today... I will update later on whether or not I finished the kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally get how that can happen. I am behind on my cleaning as well - except it has NO appearance of being clean.

I know it's not funny really but I laughed at the pincher and the biter. You wrote that in a way that tickled my funny bone.