Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Almost there!!!

We just have to survive the next two days and then we will be on our way! Our plan for today, is to get laundry done and start packing.

Last night, I went to bed, only to be woken up by the phone. I was thinking who in the world is calling at this time, that was until, I answered it and they asked for Shawn. Then I hear Shawn say, "Be there in a minute." Another transport...another suicide attempt. So Shawn gets up and then I get up to help him get ready. His boots needed to be shined, so I sat there half awake shinning his boots. Not even 10 minutes later he is out the door. I think he got home around 4 this morning.
I am so glad we are going away for over a week. No call outs for a whole week! I mean they are nice on a check, but it gets a little annoying sometimes, especially when they are so close together. Well the dryer just buzzed.

I am not sure when I will be posting again, but I will try to post again before we leave.

Toodles~

No comments: