Monday, July 28, 2008

Bloggy Giveaways

This is my second time to participate. I am giving away two gift cards to my favorite
digital scrapbooking shops!




  • Go check out Shabby Shoppe and Sweet Shoppe.
  • Leave one comment on this post.
  • In your comment please include one item that you would purchase with the gift card(s).
  • Please make sure there is a way for me to contact you.
  • This giveaway will close Friday, August 1st around Midnight.
  • The winner(s) will be announced Saturday morning before noon.
  • I will probably use random.org to get the winning numbers.
  • It is possible to win both gift cards if your number is the first number given for the second drawing.

Check out hundreds of other giveaways here!

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tasha!!!!
Ok enter me.
You got me started on this digiscrapping the last giveaway.
I bet you didn't know that!
I used a few of the free kits at Shabby Princess to get started.
WOW -- that is pretty good, the possiblity of winning BOTH. That is a fabulous idea.

Let's see, two Shabby Princess things I like: Bella and Wild Love.

Now at the Sweet Shop -- gee, I have never been there before and WOW, how do you expect me to choose? OK -- if I can find some polkadotted paper, even in a kit, I will take that.

Your blog is a dangerous place for me to visit. Like your new look.
I am having an Amazon GC for $20. giveaway so stop on over if you can.

ticketyboo80//at//hotmail//com

IkeaGoddess said...

These sure were some tough decisions to make - so many cute new kits to chose from. However here is what I would get:
from Shabby Princess: The bounce kit, roundlabels: snips&snails and a child's world
from the Sweet Shop: Quarterly Assortments 2008 Vol1 and Vol2, Day Planer by Heather Roselli.
You can reach me at IkeaGoodess at gmail dot com.
Wishing you a fun sunny week :-)

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

I would get some fonts. I've also been looking for kits with a baking, dessert, sweets theme for my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win and not one, but two. I'm just starting to use digital scrapbooks so I need just about everything. I'm glad to discover these two sites. :-)

Cristina said...

Shabby Shoppe's Round Journey label collection.

Tammy said...

at Shabby Shoppe I like 2007 holiday card collection - at sweet shoppe I like Desirable Disasters: Glitter and Doodles by Sara Amarie paper! Thanks for the chance!

Jackie said...

First of all, your blog is just precious. Love pink and black! Did you design it yourself?

I love the Blueberry Cobbler paper collection. Cute!

CC said...

Actually, I don't want to win since I'll never have time for more digital scrapbooking. But I wanted to say "hi" and tell you that I'm a blogging Speech Pathologist! It's nice to meet another (almost) Sped person!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=247

Unknown said...

Hi - what an awesome giveaway. Lets start at the Shabby Shoppe - I love the Carosaul Collection, how beautiful. And over at the Sweet Shoppe I love Summers End by Misty Cato. How beautiful. Thanks for the giveaway. *crossing fingers*

Killlashandra said...

It took me a little bit I found the perfect kit:

Ahoy Mateys by Penny Springmann
Aargh! It's time to scrap me pirate pictures! This mini-kit comes with: 8 papers - 2 solids, six patterned with treasure maps, diamonds, stripes,...

My 3 year old is in love with the pirate theme and that would be perfect.

Thanks for hosting!

killlashandra at hotmail dot com

EB said...

I love the modish girl album and the automne kit. I want to get into digital scrapbooking, so this would be great!

I'm a special education teacher (6th grade)--good luck with finishing your degree!


Thanks for the giveaway!
emmarleed[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I like the Autumn Mist scrapbook kit. Thanks for the great giveaway.

Kathleen W. said...

The Smarshmallow kit and round child's world round labels are my favorite. It was a hard choice!

I also like the Admit One Halloween set at the Sweet Shoppe. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha!

I've added your site to my faves as I'm an avid scrapbooker. Great prizes here this week btw.

At the sweet shoppe I would get "I sea" and "Tiki tiki boom" in prep for our upcoming vaca this winter.

At the shabby shoppe I would get the lovebirds and journey labels and a paper collection or two.

mariettaseller(at)yahoo(dot)com

Re said...

ohh i'd get some labels for sure.

great giveaway! :) i hope i’m the lucky winner

I’m having so much fun blog hopping! I’m glad I found your blog :)

April D said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog and would love to be entered in your giveaway. At the Shabby Shoppe I would probably purchase the "Twirl" collection, it's beautiful! At the Sweet Shoppe I would get Cari's Day. Thanks!

sphinx63 said...

At Shabby Shoppe I would choose the Shabby Citrus Coordinated Kit.

At Sweet Shoppe, I would choose A Distant Memory by Lauren Grier.

Thanks!!

Kristofer said...

i heart this giveaway! i'm just beginning digital scrapbooking so i could really use this!

i heart the twirl piece of cake album 12X12 pages!

thanks, kristen

ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Naturals Collection by Sara Amarie

Pacific & Hauula

Great Bloggy Carnival giveaway!

kris_1492(at)yahoo(dot)com

Casey said...

You have beautiful things!

I would choose Sunday Afternoon by Zoe Pearn & Christy Lyle.

Thanks for the giveaway.
stertz4213@hotmail.com

Suzie Williams said...

I would purchase one of the piece of cake albums. They're all so cute I'm having trouble deciding which.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh what a great giveaway!!

I would get @ SSD: anything there!!!
Shabby Shoppe: i dunno to much to choose from again!

you can contact me @ fryfrkhlly1983@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

I love the modish GIRL kit, so pretty!

Hey since you digi scrap, do you know a good place to get those pretty digital frames that go over photos? (that are on the cheap end)

Kathie B. said...

I am trying to lean digiscrapbooking. I just bought PSE and I visit Shabby Shoppe often. Thanks for the chance. Visit me at www.mypreppypurse.blogspot.com

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Wow...so much great stuff it was hard to choose. I am a sucker for embellishments, so I'd go with some faux jewels and probably the paper flowers!

Thanks,
Angie

Alison said...

Oh, I just love the Shabby Shoppe, and I've been seeing a lot of Sweet Shop stuff that I like too... I think I might hold on to the Shabby GC until their 2009 calendar kits come out; and at Sweet Shoppe I love the "Geeks are Hot" kit! Thanks for the great giveaway op.

Alison said...

Oops - I'm at jostamper[AT]nycap[DOT]rr[DOT]com

Unknown said...

i love both shops, but if i were to pick 1 thing it would be the carousel collection at the shabby shoppe - yay for digiscrapping

Adorebynat said...

What great shops!! I'm drooling :-) looking at all those sassy stuff. Love the embellishments and papers. I had to bookmark them.
Adore By Nat

grammy said...

Twirl and babilious...cool stuff

Kimberly said...

I would love to get more actions for CS3 if you happen to have any? Any commercial use or S4H stuff is always nice too.

I'd probably get some embellishments. You can never have too many embellishments.

HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net

christene said...

I need to get more pages and embellishments like the bounce collection for my sons scrapbooks..
cjinhb at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd love the "Twirl piece-a-cake collection" from The Shabby Shoppe and "1 Lump or 2?" from Sweet Shoppe.
Kathy
bigfamily8(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I like the modish girl design.

Kyra said...

I'd ge the Modish Boy Digital Kit! I'm new to digital scrapbooking, this would be a GREAT prize to win!

Audra said...

This has to be the best prixe in the bloggy giveaways! I would take just about anything from either shop- a favorit is the bounce kit- I have a couple of digital scrapbooking freebies I've designed on my blog if anyone is interested- not as good as this stuff... Thanks so much for the great giveaway audrajjensen(at)msn(dot)com

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

I love the thoughtful CD albumn at Shappy Shoppe and on Sweet Shoppe the Chillaxin' paper pack would be perfect for some pictures I just took this past weekend. Thanks for doing this.

besthappenings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

on the shappy shoppe i liked
TWIRL piece-a-cake album and on the sweet shoppe i like the geeks are hot kit!

Unknown said...

i like my favorite things badge album so i'd probably get that, but i dunno i really like a lot of other things they have on there

lc_intocable at yahoo.com

Jinxy and Me said...

I would choose a piece of cake album. Thanks for the giveaway!

Brandy said...

man i LOVE the sweet shoppe, i'm there everyday lol. I would have to say I'd choose:
Cosmo Cricket: Jack's Blackboard Album

or:

Custom Print Handwriting Font Service by Darcy Baldwin

xbrandy04x [at] aim [dot] com

Unknown said...

I would like to learn more about Digital Scrapbooking, so anything in this category would be a good thing!

Thanks for including me in this Giveaway and for being so generous!

KJ
kjmt42 [at] sbcglobal [dot] net

misty said...

I like the modish girl album. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

planetmisty at gmail dot com

Sharon said...

fave shabby shop casual type, thanks for the contest

Andy said...

I would get the Meet Me In Paris kit from the Shabby Shoppe.
melissabethhaskell at gmail dot com

Rockin' Mama said...

I would buy the Holiday Card Collection SCRAPPY style from the Shabby Shoppe
jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com

Richelle said...

I love the Twirl Collection. So much cute stuff, though, it would be hard to choose!

GrowingRopers said...

i love the sugar and spice embellishments!

Uniquely Yours said...

I would get a Thoughtful CD Album from the Shabby Shoppe and Candy by Traci Reed from the Sweet Shoppe! Thanks! Make sure you stop by my blog and enter for a personalized Princess Bracelet made my yours truely.

Kristiem10 said...

I like the thoughtful CD album and "easily amused"

Anonymous said...

I love the Wild Love digital kit.


Thank you for hosting this giveaway.
tiffanyannrosson at yahoo dot com

Vetstadium said...

I hope to win this for my wife, thanks for having the contest. I think she would like the CD album.

swinger of birches said...

I would get the TWIRL piece-a-cake album from the shabbyshoppe!

Editor Cassandra said...

Holy moley, roly poly! This is amazing! THe modish girl is the fav! irrelevantheart (AT) gmail (DOT) com! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff - I like the modish GIRL kit at The Shabby Shop and Alyssa's Fashion Combo Deal at Sweet Shoppe Designs. :)

Thanks for the chance to win! :)

adashofsassitude(at)gmail.com