Monday, February 02, 2009

First Day, tests, something new, and whatever else

Okay, this semester is already 10 times better than last!!! I love my cooperating teacher and I feel like I am already learning a ton from her! There are 7 students in life skills, but boy do they keep you busy!

I have signed up and paid to take my three "real" tests. I will take the PPR on Feb 12, Special Ed Content on Feb 17, and the EC-4 Generalist content on Feb 24. I will take the ELL and possibly the 4-8 content in May.

On to the something new...

It was time for me to get a new phone so I picked out the Blackberry Curve 8330. It is so pretty! I love it and I am having fun figuring out all of its features! My upgrade was effective Feb 1st but I wasn't feeling very good yesterday to make the drive to go get it, so Shawn went for me today!


We really didn't do much this weekend. Shawn worked and I was not feeling good so I stayed in bed most of it. Friday night, Meghan and LaDez came up to eat dinner and play her new Harry Potter Clue game. Can you believe it I actually thought to take a picture. I would have taken more but my camera needed to be charged.

Ignore the Scattagories (sp?) things, we needed something to hide our answers so I got those out.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great start to an awesome week!

1 comment:

OMH said...

Looks like a fun game night! Hmmmm Harry Potter Clue wonder if AC would like it. One of Shawn's favorite games growing up was "Guess Who" so I got one for AC for Christmas he loves it...seems to beat me everytime - yet the game is just not a sturdy as the one we had when Shawn was young. AC and Trace also love to play Doodle Dice thanks for introducing it to us, Trace calls it Aunt Tasha's game.

Glad this semester is better than the last! Sounds like February is going to be crazy with all the tests.

Love your new phone!