How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: was at almost 17lbs, but according to my scale at home I have gained almost 2 lbs back so I have lost about 15 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: was at almost 17lbs, but according to my scale at home I have gained almost 2 lbs back so I have lost about 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Taking naps after work and usually in bed by 9:30 or 10.
Best moment this week: Last Wednesday seeing the baby move and seeing the heart beat again.
Have you told family and friends: Yep! I think just about everyone knows. Shawn has some special little ones he will tell next weekend.
Movement: I haven't felt any movement, but the baby has moved because my sciatic nerve isn't bothering me as much as before. Plus I saw Baby H move on the screen.
Food cravings: Fresh Salad, Fruit, and oreos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of the dog food my parent's feed their dogs, saltine crackers, and sometimes just the sight of food.
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so? Right now my clothes fit me awkwardly. Usually my jeans are tighter around my thighs and butt, but now they are super loose in those areas. My shirts are a little tighter around my chest area lol.
Gender prediction:Girl
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Taking naps after work and usually in bed by 9:30 or 10.
Best moment this week: Last Wednesday seeing the baby move and seeing the heart beat again.
Have you told family and friends: Yep! I think just about everyone knows. Shawn has some special little ones he will tell next weekend.
Movement: I haven't felt any movement, but the baby has moved because my sciatic nerve isn't bothering me as much as before. Plus I saw Baby H move on the screen.
Food cravings: Fresh Salad, Fruit, and oreos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of the dog food my parent's feed their dogs, saltine crackers, and sometimes just the sight of food.
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so? Right now my clothes fit me awkwardly. Usually my jeans are tighter around my thighs and butt, but now they are super loose in those areas. My shirts are a little tighter around my chest area lol.
Gender prediction:Girl
Labor Signs: No - I hope this stays no until April
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: I try to stay Happy, but have my days where I feel like I have been on a roller coaster non stop.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: I try to stay Happy, but have my days where I feel like I have been on a roller coaster non stop.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't listen to every thing you hear and you know your own body better than a complete stranger!
Milestones: Last week of 1st trimester
Milestones: Last week of 1st trimester
2 comments:
so happy for ya'll!!
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment