I can't believe she is 3 months old now! Bently is rolling over from her tummy to her back, but usually will only do it in the morning when she is on her play mat. Mornings seem to be her happiest time of the day. She stays happy and content the longest in the morning. She has started interacting with her toys on her play mat. We got a mobile for her crib and she likes to watch it, but it has yet to help her fall asleep lol. Everyday she seems to be discovering more and more around her and drooling like crazy the past couple of weeks. She lets you know if she is unhappy especially when she is in her car seat. I am hoping that one day (soon!) she will discover that it really isn't all that bad!
I love being at home with her and am starting to dread going back to work. My summer is getting cut a couple weeks short. I was called on to teach the last two weeks of summer school so I go back to work August 1st. I have this love hate thing with breastfeeding so I am going to try and pump at work and nurse at home as long as I can.
Shawn has been a sergeant now for 5 months and still likes it.We are in McKinney and have to leave on Friday because he has swat training Saturday morning. He is going to go get Brycelyn and M'Kambrie tomorrow and they will come back to Dumas with us. They are suppose to spend a couple weeks with us and their dads. This week and the next couple of weeks are going to be super fun and busy! I can't wait to blog about those. I will try and post a couple of 4th of July pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment