Friday, November 25, 2011

Catch up!

A few weeks ago I (finally) emptied my pictures on to the computer. (I did a post from picasa on the pumpkin patch earlier) This year has flown by since Bently's arrival. I just can't seem to keep up with anything these days! She is growing, changing, and doing new things daily. On the upside it is making my school year fly by, and I can't complain much on that. I am already looking forward to the summer and being at home with my sweet sweet Bently. I am going to try to quickly recap some of these pictures.


Bently at 4 months old! She was sleeping from 10pm to 2 am. She moved from the cradle to her crib. She started rolling over front to back and back to front.


She started rolling over front to back and back to front. She loves her floor time!

She had her first taste of baby food. Her daddy picked out carrots!

She started sleeping 6pm to 6am, waking up one time usually between 3 and 4. She loves to be on the go and likes to sit up, but couldn't quite do it on her own yet.
6 months was a big month for Bently Boo, she learned to sit up, got her first tooth, went to the pumpkin patch, and said her first word "dada!.


We went to Granny and Papa's for Halloween and she turned 7 months old! I can't believe next week she will be 8 months old. Bently loves to be on the go! She LOVES Mickey Mouse Club and has since about 3 months old. She gets so excited and immediately starts looking around for the tv when she hears, "Oh Tootles." She has two teeth right now with a third one on its way in. It will not be long before she is crawling.  Bently loves to talk and sing along with music. My heart is so full right now! As I sit here typing this quick update post and looking at pictures, I praise and give thanks to God for all of my wonderful blessings!


No comments: