Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I finally did it

Today I got off work at noon. Poor Shawn had to go back to work after his lunch. O' well he's lucky and gets to be off work on Friday and sleep in. Today I got something accomplished that I should have done a couple of months ago. I went and finally changed my last name on my drivers license and changed my social security card. My sister was so nice and kind and went with me. We sat at the S.S. office for almost two hours. We weren't exactly bored though, some of the people were quite entertaining. Just to let you know that if you go in the SS office upset, mad, and or screaming at the people behind the desk, the reply you will receive will be, "take a number and have a seat." Man, I want that job.

Well that's all for now!
Oh yea as soon as I figure out how to put pictures on here I will post some.

No comments: