Thursday, June 30, 2005


Awesome Children's Book!! I read some of the stories to Matthew and Makenzie out of this book, back when they lived here. By the way, did I tell you all that they are on the move again. I wish I could say back here or closer to here, but it looks like they are moving to Springfield Missouri. Lori said they are only about 30 min. to 45 minutes away from Branson. I guess there will be more to do when Shawn and I go to visit. :) She also told me they will be here for a week (I think) in August. I can't wait!! Anyway, back to the original reason for this posting ..... I was trying to remember the name of the book a few days ago, so I could buy it and guess what? I found it! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Book Description
This book of stories will entertain and teach, through the eyes of the animals onboard, lessons of obedience, forgiveness, helping, and more.
From the Back Cover
The story of Noah will never be quite the same after these tales are told! Experience this favorite Bible story from a different perspective-the animals. In Tales from the Ark, for the first time ever, the animals share their stories. As you follow their adventures, you'll meet a very strong Skunk, a Ferret who gets lost, Turtle Doves who have a dark, scary secret, and other interesting characters.

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

OMH said...

Are y'all still going camping this weekend? If so have fun - if not HAVE FUN ANYWAY! Take pictures of Reagan and post or send them to me! Josh got a little possessive of his Tasha (wonder what would happen if Trace & him had to fight over you?) I think I will get the Noah's Ark book for the boys and 1 for Rylee.