Sunday, June 12, 2005

interesting night

So there, really hasn't been much going on or at least it doesn't seem like it. I keep meaning to get the camera back from Meghan so I can upload pictures. So anyways lastnight we had all kinds of tornatic thunderstorms all around us. Shawn and I went and hung out at my parents house for a while. We mostly went outside to watch all of the wall clouds that were around us. Shawn and My dad were standing on the roof. Men! lol It didn't start raining at my parents house until after everything had calmed down. I am not sure what it did at our house, it just looks like rain, and no hail. I am just glad that we do not live out by the mall. Even last summer, when the big hail storm came through at my parents house we pretty much just got rain and maybe a few pieces of hail, but nothing else. I like watching the crazy weather from a distance, I am not sure about being in it especially when it involves tornadoes. Now if it is just a big thunderstorm that doesn't bother me. So I don't really have much else to say. This Friday morning we are leaving to go to Shawn's sister's house for Rylee's 1st birthday party. I am excited to be getting out of town for a weekend. I think we will be back in town some time Sunday evening. Welp that is about it, lol

toodles

No comments: