Its been a week since, I last posted. Last weekend, Shawn and I took a trip down south. I had an awesome time and I am pretty sure Shawn did too. Our hotel room was wondeful and a great v-day gift :). However, our camera was dead, so we didn't get any pictures, but when/if I get pictures I will be sure and post a few.
I am so tired of the snow. I really don't remember a winter that had this much snow. I would rather it snow several inches at one time and be done with it. I am ready for the spring/summery weather! At least spring break isn't too far away!
When I changed my template/background I also fixed the broken links in the side bar. I figured out why it was giving an error that the web page could not be found. When ever blogger updated I guess they updated it to where the links would automatically put in the "/" so to fix it just edit your links and remove the "/" from the end of the web address. At least that is what fixed my links.
While fixing my links, I went and visited daily devotion. I try to visit the site daily. Most of the time I go while my email is sending and receiving. Anyway, this was my first time going since last Wednesday. I read today's along with last Thursday's. Both were really great, but I loved Last Thursday's post. So if you get a chance you should check it out.
Well the lasagna, that Shawn and I are having for lunch just beeped, so I better go get it out of the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment