So my MIL had an interview on her page, I thought it would be fun, so here are the questions she asked me.
1. How many "Best Friends" have you had in your life, I mean Friends you would trust with your secrets?
Besides my sister,my mom, and Shawn. I have only had one "Best Friend" in my life and that would be Lacy. I can trust her 100% with any thing I tell her. She has always been there for me and I plan on always being there for her. We have seriously been friends forever . I think one of the only arguments I remember getting into was at church camp one summer and that was years ago. lol
2. What would be your dream job?
My ultimate dream job is to be an awesome mom to my future kiddos. I also want to make a difference in people's lives whether they have special needs or not. I know its such a miss america answer, but its true!
3. What have you done in your life that you would classify as "THE BIGGEST RISK I'VE EVER TAKEN".
Marrying your son! lol j/k
I haven't taken many "risks" in my life. Although I remember right after I graduated high school, Lacy and I decided to go camping by ourselves 3 hours away at Lake Altus. It ended up storming really bad one night and there were tornadoes all around. I had no cell phone signal, we only knew what was on the radio, and we sat in the car wondering if our tent was going to blow away. I think we were laughing so hard to keep from crying because we were both so scared. Needless to say our tent never blew away due to my heavy suit case, but our stuff did get a little wet.
4. If you could live anywhere money no object - plenty of it to fly and see family and friends whenever you wish - where would that be?
Surprisingly right here where I am. I would buy my own house of course, but I actually like living here. And Since money isn't an object I can afford to fly and drive to see family whenever and where ever.
5. Your having a dinner party, you can invite any 6 people (living or dead) to join you and Shawn, who would they be and why?
The first person I would invite would be my Grandpa (my mom's dad) because he was an amazing man and he passed on before Shawn came into my life. I think they would have hit it off great!The second and third person would be our President and his wife. I have a few questions I would like to ask them. The fourth person is Shawn' grandpa, I have heard some about him. I know he passed away when Shawn was young, so I think it would be awesome for them to reunite. The fifth would be Jesus. Who wouldn't want to have dinner with him? The sixth would be Cesar Millan (the Dog Whisperer). I would love for someone to tell me why my dogs act the way they do and what I can do to make them stop or change it!
I think it would be an interesting dinner to say the least, I bet there would never be a dull moment conversation wise.
If you’re interested in being interviewed here's what you do:-Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Leave your email address as well.-I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions-You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.-You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.-When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions of your choice *they don't have to be the same as the ones used here*
3 comments:
All I can picture at your Dinner is Jesus saying "What are you talking about Cesar - the Dog never even thought that, much less acted on it."
Good answers all of them! Thanks for sharing. MRZTY here - Mr Ziti or MRS Thank You? hmmm what is word verification trying to tell me?
okay my family's a bunch of coocs, interview me tasha. Love ya
oh mines hdvtfnie something fannie is what Igot out ofit.
Okay I sent the 5 questions to Shawn when is he going to answer & post them?????
Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!
Post a Comment