Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WOW

I am a smart one today. I just sat here the last 15 minutes trying to log in to blogger. However, I was using my old log in before I upgraded. So while getting frustrated with it and then realizing it was me, I forgot what I was going to blog about. I am done with school until next fall. Other than finishing up school there hasn't been much going on.
Last Friday night, Shawn, Meghan, and I went and saw Spider man 3 and the first 3 minutes of Perfect Stranger at the drive-in. Spider man 3 was okay, it was more of a love story, which normally wouldn't bother me, I just thought for an action movie it was a little low on the action. Shawn liked it. I do have to say that when they first show her singing it totally threw me off because it is obvious it isn't her voice. By the time that was over we were all tired and weren't really paying attention to Perfect Stranger so we took Megs home and headed home. I did get her graduation gift ordered. So no stress over that! lol

Shawn is working extra this week and probably a day next week. His schedule this week is MTWFSS and possibly next Monday. Also he wrote a letter to his chief of why he thinks he should to go to an intoxilizer school. And yesterday he was told to find schools. The closest one is this month 14-18 down in San Antonio. The other ones are in June. He thinks he will get this one because they switch to nights next Wednesday and right now there is not a certified person on his shift. So that worked to his advantage and so did the fact that he had numerous DUI's the last time he was on nights. I guess we will see how this all works out.

I didn't watch the kids at all last week. This week I had them on Monday and I won't have them again until Friday.

I will try and update more now that I am done with school!

No comments: