It's been a while since my last update! We are now in to summer! So far it has been busy but great! Shawn's school went great, he got the second highest grade in the class. Only two people made A's. I am so proud. He got back on the 15Th but he had to go work Doggie Days ( a small fair) from 7pm to 1am. On Saturday the 16Th he had had to get up and go work the parade. Got home around 1:30 took a nap and then went and covered a shift from 6 pm to 6 am. Then Sunday for Father's Day we headed up to Atown around 2 to go spend a little time with my parents. Shawn had to work midnight to 6. He finally got his first day off in two weeks last Wednesday. I have just been busy keeping kids. I am keeping a total of 6 kids. But never all at once. I keep two boys all week long from 8 to 5. Then I have boy and a girl that I watch 2 to 3 days a week until about 2pm. And then a 3 month old girl and a 3 year old girl I watch Thursday and Friday from 3-5 and then every other Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 1.
Last Thursday Shawn and I took the older 4 kids to the water park. The weather was perfect! And since we went at noon it wasn't crowded. It started to pick up right as we were leaving at 2. In fact a couple of ladies walking in with a group of kids looked at us when we were walking out and said yall can't be done already. Shawn just said we have been here since noon and Wayne the oldest kid I watch said some people just can't mind their own. Shawn and I waited until we were a few steps further away before we laughed.
This morning we woke up to a St. Bernard in our backyard. So I called ACO but then she ended up needing Shawn's help because all the dog wanted to do was get on Minnie which would get Copper all riled up. And he wasn't the cutest dog ever in fact I found him rather gross! The slobber alone was disgusting. Apparently this dog gets out all the time because Shawn and the ACO know the dog by name. The puppies are doing great they turned 3 weeks old yesterday well I guess today also since two were born after midnight. I have a couple of pictures I took this morning. They were just up and moving around which made it kind of hard. I will try to go get some of them sleeping later.

This week is going to be a busy one. I am getting ready to go to Iowa on Friday. We have company coming in Wednesday or Thursday not sure yet. They will stay through the weekend with Shawn. So needless to say I don't know when I will be able to update again! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment