Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Little Irritated

Shawn left Sunday for his intoxilyzer class. I had a really hard night Sunday. I tried to tell myself that he was just working that night, but it wasn't helping. I can handle him working nights because I know if it comes down to it and I call him he can be here in 5 minutes tops, unless they have an unusual number of calls. Last night, my sister came and stayed with me and I slept fine, I don't know what it is about someone else being in the house that I feel safe? Anyway I am irritated because people are talking to me like I am stupid about the whole thing. I don't care if your spouse has taken many trips, or how many times you have stayed by yourself. These people are use to it and it just makes me mad that they look at me like I am dumb for being upset/uneasy about it. This is an all new experience to me, so don't tell me to get over it!I had a friend that said well he use to live in FL, well there is a difference there, we weren't married or living together and that was a few years ago!!!!!! Anyway, the kids are starting to wake up so I need to get off here. I have 6 today! A lady called me last night because her sitter canceled out on her. I didn't expect her 10yr old to bawl for 45 minutes at 6 this morning, but he has never met me, so I can kind of understand, but I thought maybe 5-10 minutes not 45.

1 comment:

OMH said...

Girl I never have gotten used to being the only one in the house. Randy is gone at least one week a month and I do not SLEEP while he is gone - I can't I hear too many things and just can't relax and feel safe. Do not let people's talking trash bug you they give me a hard time to. I want to say OH so I'm wrong because when 1/2 of me is gone I don't feel complete - because you know it is God's will for the TWO to become ONE!

10 year old crying for 45 minutes - good grief! Hope all is going well. Love you.