Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring break is next week,but...

I am going to assign a couple of major projects for you to do that are due when you get back, while I go to Hawaii. I hate getting work assigned over spring break, especially by a teacher who just keeps talking about going to Hawaii. My spring break starts today after 2, when I get done working with my student. We are not leaving until Sunday and we will be be back the following Sunday (Easter).

Here are two pics from B's 1st Birthday (last Saturday).

She wanted everyone to try some... but only her sister was brave enough! lol















Then she just had to get her toesies involved.

1 comment:

OMH said...

I've heard of toe jam ....but toe cake.

Funniest thing to me is in the first picture you see someone in a jacket to the right of Miss B who is stripped to a diaper. LOL