Monday, March 17, 2008
Spring Break Trip Day One
For those of you that don't know, I woke up Wednesday with a nasty cold/sinus thing going on. I felt better today than I have the past couple of days. Anyway the drive down was fun. Twila and I watched a movie, played dominoes on pogo, and talked. Shawn dozed on and off through out the trip (he worked last night) and Randy drove and made us car sick!! lol j/k well kind of the roads made us a queasy. I had a good time other than having to blow my nose and the fact that I can't get my ears to pop. Every one is in bed but me, so I should head that way. I stayed up to work on a study guide for a test I have after spring break. So far I have 15 out of 200 questions done. I have no idea what is on the agenda for tomorrow! Happy Saint Patricks Day! Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm jealous of Mom and Dad! They're getting to see you guys! I hope y'all have lots of fun!
Enjoy your break!
Post a Comment