Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little bit of this, that, and the other

I have become a reader of this blog and she created a couple of babies with her and her husband's pics so I thought why not...

However when I was waiting for the first one to create I was like what am I going to do if they turn out ugly... I know that is awful right? Anyway I don't think either of them did! THANK GOODNESS! LOL

The first one was a girl

The second one was a boy. We can look back in a few years and see if makemebabies.com comes close. :)



So Friday was my last day in my first placement. I was leading our group time when this basket full of goodies (cell phone pic) was placed in front of me.



I told myself Friday morning when I got up that there would be no tears.... hahaha yea right... I tried not too, but the tears started falling, and not just from me. I had such a wonderful experience and I hope my second placement allows me to gain even more experience and let my talents and abilities shine.


Saturday... was Brycelyn's 2nd Birthday Party. I went with her mom to pick up her cake and as we were walking out we noticed that it said Happy 2th Birthday. We showed the lady at the door and she said sorry you have to excuse the spanish speaking people back there. We were running a late and didn't have time for them to fix it. It was a fun little Tinkerbell Party and she didn't notice the 2th! My camera died right after this picture was taken...

Last night both Brycelyn and MKambrie stayed the night with me. MKambrie came in and went straight to bed because she wanted to get up before Brycelyn so she could play with the toys by herself. That is exactly what she did this morning. I spent most of the day doing laundry, trying to get rid of this nasty cold, and redoing the blog. When Shawn got home we went and helped Kristen take down and put up the big bouncer thing she rented for the party. While we were waiting for all the air to get out of it, Kristen and I went and walked 2 miles. It felt great to be out, but now I can quit coughing.

This week I will have 4 kiddos to watch. I am excited not to have to get up so early or have any lessons to plan. The weather is suppose to be nice too!

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your babies are so cute!!! I did this awhile ago, it's fun!

Your blog is adorable, love it!

Tasha said...

Just had to stop by to see who else is named Tasha! We have a great (but somewhat rare) name! Your blog is super cute!

OMH said...

OH MY I do not want a duck head for a grandson! LOL....No matter what I will love it and pet it's litle feathers.....hehehe. I wander if I did it if it would look anything like the kids did?

Love the new layout....might even change my mind about letting mine die peaceful death just so it can look pretty.