Long time no post right? Sorry about that, I have just been really busy with my second placement for student teaching. I didn't know for sure if I would like working in PPCD, but I love it! Only a month left! There really hasn't been much happening around here. The last part of Spring Break we took a spur of the moment road trip to go see Shawn's family. My sister came along and we stayed at a wonderful hotel. It was a nice way to end spring break. Friday was the blizzard and school was cancelled, so I stayed at home and got all caught up on laundry and watched two kids, while Shawn worked out in the cold. Saturday I stayed at home, and Shawn worked (mainly getting cars unstuck). Sunday, was an awesome day. I saw several of my friends and ended up at Starbucks for a couple of hours talking to a few of them. I thought it would be a great week with that kind of start, but this week has been kind of rough.
So really there is nothing super exciting going on... although yesterday I did get to pick up my invitations for graduation! (O' the little things that make me smile)
Well I am off to take a nap. I have had a horrible headache all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment