till Thursday when we leave for a family vacation in Red River. I want the time to fly by so that Thursday is here and then I want the time to slow down while we are there!
There isn't any news I am just bursting with.
My class is keeping me busy, but I am liking it, probably would love it if it weren't for the short answer quizzes we have! We got our test kits on Thursday. For the "normal" every day person that probably does not sound exciting, but for me the not so normal person it was super exciting! I couldn't wait to get it home to look at it all the materials and start administering it. I think the class was half and half as far as excitement goes.
I have received my acceptance letter in to the Master's Program, now I just have to take the GRE in a few weeks.
Besides school, I have been spending lots of time with family and friends. I am loving all the catching up, smiling until my cheeks hurt, hugs, old inside jokes coming up, and laughing until my stomach hurts. It has been nice staying in Amarillo. I came back on Friday to watch the girls and then spent all of yesterday in Amarillo. Shawn is working so there isn't or wasn't much time with him.
Well I am off to watch Army Wives! Yay for summer shows!
A few of my fav shows to watch in the summer are...
Army Wives
The Next Food Network Star
HGTV Design Star
Big Brother
2 comments:
Personally I like So You Think YOu can dance!!!!
Can't get many of the other shows because we don't have cable!
I've been on a Bones kick lately. But it's bad to watch while you eat!!
Post a Comment