Is just what I needed! We didn't really do a whole lot. Friday night was M'Kambrie's pre-k graduation. Afterward M'Kambrie and Brycelyn came and stayed the night. They were here until about 3 on Saturday. We played barbies, watched cartoons, took a nap, sang Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus songs, and played with the puppies. Saturday evening Shawn and I went out to dinner with some friends of ours and had a great time! Somehow we ended up at their house for Frito pie last night. Megs came up yesterday and is staying tonight also! I have been working on getting my graduation pictures downloaded, but for whatever reason it keeps giving me an error. This week will be a short, but busy week. Next Monday I start my summer class and two weeks from Thursday is the Red River Trip.... Shawn and I are counting down the days!!!
There isn't much else to blog about. I have a lot on my mind right now and have blogged a few posts, but in the end have decided not to share. But they did help me get my thoughts in order. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!! Hopefully, I will have some pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment