How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 16lbs
Maternity clothes? A few shirts
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I went a week with out taking a nap and now I am back to taking a nap after work.
Best moment of the past 2 weeks: Feeling the baby move!
Have you told family and friends:
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Yes they all know now! Tonight is fish and Kraft mac & cheese. I have been wanting the most random specific things and if I don't eat it I tend to get sick. Some of my regular every couple of day cravings are fried mushrooms with ranch, Reese's peanut butter cups, and coke or cherry icees.
Anything making you queasy or sick: my headaches
Have you started to show yet: a little more each day.
Gender prediction:Girl
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I went a week with out taking a nap and now I am back to taking a nap after work.
Best moment of the past 2 weeks: Feeling the baby move!
Have you told family and friends:
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Yes they all know now! Tonight is fish and Kraft mac & cheese. I have been wanting the most random specific things and if I don't eat it I tend to get sick. Some of my regular every couple of day cravings are fried mushrooms with ranch, Reese's peanut butter cups, and coke or cherry icees.
Anything making you queasy or sick: my headaches
Have you started to show yet: a little more each day.
Gender prediction:Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but my patience is starting to run low!
Weekly Wisdom: When you are overwhelmed look at the positives! - Same as last time! Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but my patience is starting to run low!
Milestones: Feeling the baby move and hearing the heart beat a few weeks ago!
1 comment:
OH my I didn't know you had felt the baby move. I think that is what I missed most after the baby was born there is just something so special in feeling the unmistakable proof of a little human! I'm excited for you
Congrats! Gotta say that is some random cravings for you!
Post a Comment