Monday, November 08, 2010

Yes we are

Yep, it's true Shawn and I are having a gender and name reveal party on Nov 20th. From most people we get such a fun and positive response and then there are those that have become just down right mean about it. They don't get it or understand it, well guess what people it isn't for you to get or to understand. It is just something fun we want to do with friends and family. The number one question/ sometimes making it sound like a more wishful (hateful/negative) thinking comment I get is what if the baby doesn't cooperate next Monday, well then I guess the baby doesn't cooperate.We are okay with that and will most likely reveal both names and still have a great time with family and friends.  I try to view life as is in the glass is half full not half empty, so I don't need to hear and see comments about so and so not finding out for however long, that is their story not ours and if it becomes ours that is okay! The reason for the party isn't up for debate and neither is the invite, you received it so either you come or don't and personally if you have to be so negative about it, I would rather you didn't come especially with that attitude. I just never thought it would cause such a stir with some, but even if I did, I would still go through with it.