Monday, December 27, 2010

25 Weeks!

Time is going by fast! 
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 10 lbs this morning
Maternity clothes? yep!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I think I slept half of last week away if not more. 
Best moment of the past 2 weeks: Shawn feeling Bently kick a few times.
Food cravings: I didn't crave anything last week except relief from pain
Anything making you queasy or sick: my headaches & dizziness
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Girl Bently Jewel
Labor Signs: Not that I know of, just more and more Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Out of it most of last week
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do it
Milestones: I survived last week lol
Looking forward to: Working on Bently's room

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! Lots of prego bloggers out there!
Cute post, I'm blog hip-pity hop, hop, hopping around and thought I'd say hi. Fellow LEO wife here. Found your blog from A Police Wife
Hope you'll pop on over my blog too.
Cheers and have a great week!