It has been a while since I have blogged! There has been a lot going on with work lately so by the time I get home, I can't even think straight. I hope to come back with a real update soon! I need to get to bed so here are some real quick tidbits:
We had a wonderful Christmas and Thanksmas!
My next doctor's appointment is on Feb 2nd. I had a really good visit when I went on the 10th, I hope this next one is just as good! I am still getting sick, but not near as much as I was! I pretty much take it one day at a time....not sure if there is any other way to do it!
I am ordering Bently's bedding soon! My parents are coming up this next weekend to help paint her room.
So that is basically it for now!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment