Wednesday, December 21, 2011

8 months

Last Monday, Santa came to visit the credit union my mom works at. We took Bently to meet Santa. She liked him especially his beard. Santa even had an early gift for Bently. :)

Soo excited to see what is in the bag!
Getting a little bit of help from Papa!
 
She loves it! As it is playing music she is saying "Yeah!" and clapping.


I realized last week that I had yet to get a picture of Bently with her 8 month sticker on. I thought it would be cute to get it in front of the Christmas tree, needless to say it was a challenge. She is crawling every where now and fast!


She thought this was cool long enough for me to get one picture taken.
Then she was done!

I love these next few pictures. She is in awe of the ornaments and keeps looking at me like your really going to let me touch these.





And this is the one picture I got of her in her crib before she took the sticker off.

 I love this sweet active 8 month old baby girl to pieces and cannot imagine my life with out her in it!

1 comment:

The Skogens said...

So this wonderful Aunt just realized people still blog (you know since I haven't even logged into mine in 3 years. ;) I'm back in the blogging world and planning on staying connected. Love you.