Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So I was outside painting and....

this old junky car pulls up into the drive way. I am on the phone talking to Autumn and trying to paint, this guy then starts to ask me for my name as if he is interested in me. I told him to please leave and he goes all I want to know is your name. I was walking towards the door and he goes are you married and I said yes, he goes is your husband home, I lied and said yes, and he goes well who drives the white truck that parks in your drive way? I just was like none of your business, I am calling the cops if you do not leave. He then called me a few obsence words and kept saying that I know I want him. He finally drove off. So now about 30 minutes later, I am locked inside my house and I am starting to feel safe again. Guys like that just give me the creeps. I know you are not suppose to judge by looks, but he had half of his teeth missing, afro hair that looked like it need to be combed and his car looked like a piece of crap. I tried really hard not to look like I was scared or anything, but the truth is, I was totally freaked out. I called Shawn very upset, but he was in the middle of something and called me right back. But anyway, I took another quiz thing,

Your Political Profile

Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

1 comment:

OMH said...

That's creepy! While you are outside painting maybe you should close off the gate. Did you call the police? The fact that they're watching close enough to know when Shawn is there & when he's not freaks me!