As you can tell I changed templates. I actually changed to another one of blogger's templates then I went and changed the back ground colors and fonts. So TA DA, this is what I came up with. I like it. I also added a site meter thing just because. I added a guest book a while back, but when I checked it today, no one has signed it. LoL O well. So what do you think of my new virtual pets? If you click on them they will do the following: pete the penguin will eventually fall off of his ice block and in to the water, daisy the duck will quack, she will also roll her head all sorts of directions depending on which way you circle the mouse, and then harry the hamster will follow the direction of the mouse, and if you click on the wheel, he will jump on and go forever. I haven't decided if I wanted to add any more or not. Maybe later.
Mickey is getting even more chunky. Yesterday afternoon, he played out in the front yard while, I tried or attempted to put this flower garden trim stuff around my daisies, as you can tell, I am not exactly a gardner. :) But I am learning or trying to at least. Anyway, I am not finished with that, then Shawn came home and we mowed the front yard well what is left of it. See a couple of weeks ago we used a weed killer spray and we didn't realize how much of the front yard was weeds, well we noticed yesterday that over half of the yard was dead. So we mowed and then we raked off all of the weed stuff and put down grass seed and watered. Mickey played with two of the neighboor kids while Shawn and I worked on the yard. When we came in around 8:30 lastnight Mickey was exhausted, he laid down and was out until around 6:30 this morning. Then he started whinning. Shawn was trying to find his shoes so he could take him out, but Shawn took too long, and I didn't realize Shawn had put Mickey on the bed. So where did Mickey go to the bathroom? That is right, on the bed. That was not very fun.
Mickey is also getting tougher. He goes outside and plays with Minnie, but you can tell when he is ready to come in. He just starts whinning like crazy. I think he just gets tired of Minnie messing with him. I don't know if Minnie realizes that she has a stronger bite than Mickey. Today, I looked out the window and she had Mickey by his tail, he was hanging upside down whinning like crazy. It was kind of funny, but I don't think Mickey liked it very much. After that I brought him inside, and he is as usual a sleep. His favorite place to sleep is in a laundry basket, with this old sheet, a flannel blanket, and a travel pillow that is under the sheet. If he starts to out grow that, then it is to sleeping out side, I bet he will be outside before then. Well I have some things I wanted to get done this afternoon. I have a jewelry party to go to at Alisha's house. I am going as a friend, because I can not stand the lady that is doing her jewelry party. She did one for me, and it turned out great and all, but if I ever do another one, she will not be the one doing it. Any way, I think we are suppose to get near 90 today or something like that. I'm lovin it.
Well Toodles
2 comments:
I like it!
I like it!
Post a Comment