Friday, April 21, 2006

6 Weird things about me

So my MIL tagged me. Hmm real quick just let me say I am so thankful she is not like any of the MIL's on MILDEW!!

So the first weird thing about me would be: I like to sing at the top of my lungs when I am driving by myself. You should see the looks I get!

The second weird thing about me would be that I can eat cereal or ice cream anytime of the day!

Number three would be that I love chocolate Dr. Peppers, but I don't drink them too often!

Number 4: When I am angry with someone, it is easier for me to write my feelings out than say them outloud, sometimes when I am really angry, I start to speak words I don't really mean come flying out of my mouth!

5: Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, because it is telling me my week is almost over with!!

And FiNaLy NuMbEr SiX: I love Pickle juice Snowcones.

I tag: Autumn, Lindsey, Meghan, and Ellen!

Happy Friday!
Toodles!

No comments: