Sunday, April 23, 2006

My first post and 6 weird things about me

  1. I choose a career that most people would not have because of its danger
  2. I only like 2 kinds of icecream: Vanilla and chocolate chip cookie dough
  3. I don't like goodbyes
  4. I hate greenbeans and won't eat anyones
  5. I moved away from Florida to get married
  6. I like really stupid movies (except Napoleon Dynamite)

I had fun with my water heater this weekend when it went out on us. Thank goodness for Jeff and his friends. We had to rerun a gas line to make the new one fit. I love my new job up in _____. I get to do really cool things. And have had some fun calls.

Have a GREAT week

Shawn

3 comments:

The Skogens said...

I'm so glad your happy with your new job! I love you lots
Sis

OMH said...

What you moved away to get married! I thought it was just to get away from me!

I'm glad you like your job - even though this momma can no longer watch COPS or anything like that - just can't handle it anymore!

(It's like I never could watch Jerry Lewis telethon after I had babies!)

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Hey Bubba! I am so so so so proud of you. Not just for actually responding to the tag but for being the best you can be!