Thursday, April 06, 2006
More house hunting....
So both houses we looked at are now rented out. Oh well, I just really loved that one house, probably for the best. I know that God will provide us with a home. Anyway on to BIG NEWS!!!! Shawn starts in _____, Monday Morning. I think he works Monday, Tuesday days, and then Wednesday, Thursday nights anyone up for staying with me. I know that I have to eventually get use to staying by myself, I am just not quite ready yet. :) So anyways I am super excited, I have been waiting for this day for what feels like forever, since last Wednesday. I am sure it has been worse for Shawn. Okay so I never got to my movie party last weekend, it was almost like my body went splat on me. I really hope I get a lot out of this movie. Anyways....... thats all I have to post for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! I would stay with you if I could, I miss you guys so much. Post a pic of him in his uniform. Love you guys!
I want to see bubba in a uniform. Jeremy and I are so proud of you Shawn. And Tasha your an amazing wife to him. I pray for you both everyday
Hope all is going well - I'm surprised count down to last day hasn't started yet.
I'm sure that the perfect house will come open at the perfect time!
Must echo the girls I want to see him in uniform.
Post a Comment