Tuesday, January 30, 2007

good and bad days....

Ever had one of those days where it is kind of a bad day but yet a good day? I feel like the last few days have been like that. Ups and downs. I am focusing on the ups, but today I am just flat out frustrated.

Shawn's vacation just got taken off the calendar. I mean they say they are going to try to do everything in their power to get it back up on the calendar. I just don't understand why they approved it to begin with. Anyway, the good of today is I resigned with the curves here and did my first workout.

School is keeping me busy and it is only the 3rd week in. For one of my classes not only do I have to put in observation time, but I also have to work with a student for about an hour each week. Thursday morning, I am suppose to go to the life skills class at the middle school. One of the main teachers will be out and the principal knew I need time so he called me. It makes me feel good that I have my foot in the door because that is where I want to work. I thought about subbing, but I was told to stay where I was because subbing sometimes tends to take people away from school. So my guess is I am doing something right!

Sorry not much of an update...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets his vacation back! I wouldn't be happy about that AT ALL.

& Congrats on doing your first workout that is fabulous. I keep trying to work out but I don't have enough self discipline. It's terrible. haha.