So yea, Shawn is back to days with his 4 and 5 different alarms that are set. For some reason when I close I am always wide awake when I get home from work and it takes an hour or sometimes longer to finally go to bed. That was the case lastnight. Even when I went to bed I tossed and turned. The last time I looked at the clock it said 3:27. So I miss the first two alarms of Shawns, but the rest of them I got. For some reason the alarm clock that is on the dresser was turned on to music full blast so when it went off I sat straight up trying to figure out what in the world was going on and where Shawn was. Then the next couple of minutes I am stumbling around in the dark to figure which alarm it is and then two more go off. Then by the time I get them shut off and crawl back into bed with a hurt toe, the stupid loudest one of all goes off again, because I don't know how to shut the dang thing off so I was just pressing buttons and I guess I hit the snooze.
So if you are wondering where Shawn was....well he was in the shower. So I am alittle frustrated, but at the same time glad I am awake because I have to be at WT by 8 this morning. We get to go talk about my graduation date, Finally!!!! But the bad part is, is that my advisor is in the hosptial with Pneumonia and has been in the hospital the last 3 weeks. So I get to go meet with a lady at 8, that is suppose to take my advisors place in this meeting, but um you see she was one of them that told me I had to no matter what stick with it and gave me a heap of crap over changing my major. Yeppero I am feeling real good about this meeting that is suppose to take place at 8:30.
Speaking of school....this semester I am taking 5 classes. 3 on mondays and one is a mon/wed and then an online class.
Mondays my class schedule....
8:00am-9:50am
1:00pm-3:40pm
4:00pm-6:40pm
7:00pm-9:40pm
Wednesdays
8:00am-9:50am
We record the 10:00 news for the weather and you see this weekend there is suppose to be ice and snow all over again with the tempatures in their lowest yet. I am praying for it not too. But towards the end of the weather, the guy says folks its going to be along next month and a half we are going to continue getting hit. That kind of scares me as far as driving goes but most of the time if roads are bad the teachers are great. But then there are those that think if it is okay in ama and canyon then everywhere else is fine.
Anyway I am going to go get in the shower and think postive and happy thoughts about this whole meeting thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment