I also picked up a couple of valentine decor items that were on sale.
When Shawn and I lived in the apt I would always look for sales and buy stuff for the apt. Then when we moved in to that tiny house, there was no room. Now that we are in a bigger house I love buying things here and there. Shawn and I were talking last night about how much it has changed since we first moved in.
Today, Shawn is off and so am I. We both have a little bit of school work to do, but for the most part we are just spending the day together. I think we might go clean and organize the garage this afternoon.
Minnie and Copper have really loved the snow. The last couple of days they whine to go outside just to play. There favorite thing is to chase each other up on to the porch and then jump off to the side on to the snow. Then they repeat it until they are tired. It is cute to watch just make sure you aren't standing on the porch when they want to play that game. I almost fell this morning but luckily for me Shawn grabbed me so I didn't fall.
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and cards! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment