Update: Shawn won't be working on Wednesday or Thursday. Tonight while walking with the dogs he fell and severely sprained his ankle. Unless they can put him at a desk job, he will be off the next 2 -4 WEEKS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bring on the relaxing day! I spent my morning playing referee. The two kids I watched today did nothing but fight, argue, and whine. I was so glad when their mom showed up at 1:30. Hopefully the rest of the day can just be relaxing and stress free! I got my homework done over the weekend so I don't have to worry about that!
Here is a quick run down of last week.
Monday- started school. I have a lot of projects to do, but they look like fun. I am so glad Meghan is living in the dorms. It was nice to have a place to go and nap/read between my classes. (Shawn worked)
Tuesday- took kids to school and then did umm nothing! Well I did go walk that night.
Wednesday- went to class, got rained on, spent time with Meghan and Jassmin (megs roommate).
Thursday - Shawn, Lacy, and I went to the WT football game it was a great game!
Friday- spent most of the afternoon with Meghan and Jassmin running errands. Friday evening, Lacy, Meghan, Jassmin, and I went and saw The Nanny Diaries. I loved it, but I also loved the book. (Shawn worked)
Saturday- Cleaned house and did laundry (Shawn worked)
Sunday- Stayed on the couch most of the day. Minnie and I went walking with Kristin and the girls. We upped our time by 5 minutes. (Shawn worked).
Today- see above. Tonight we have nothing planned, well except to go walking.
Tomorrow- is our 3 yr anniversary and Shawn has class at 7.
Wednesday- School for me, work for Shawn
Thursday- I don't know yet, work for Shawn
Friday- we were going to go camping, but Shawn has Taser Training/certification from 1pm to 7pm. So we decided not to go. I think we are getting together with some friends.
That about sums it up for now! Who knows maybe I will update during the week. Anyway have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment