Sunday, September 16, 2007

Taking a break...

from studying. I have another test in my Earth Science Class. In fact the next three class meetings I will have a test. Lots of information in a short amount of time. It wouldn't be too bad if I were actually interested in it, but I am not. So it makes it harder to study.

Tonight is Shawn's last night working for a while. He switches back to days on Wednesday. Nights really didn't bother me too much this time. His ankle seems to be doing better. He has been running a mile and 1/2 every morning after shift. Saturday morning I woke up at 8:30 worried because he wasn't home. (If he goes to breakfast with his shift in the morning he is normally home by 7. ) I forgot he told me he was going running and then to the PD to left weights. I didn't panic to much, because in the back bedroom I saw his vest. That's when it clicked that he we went to go work out. When he got home, he said he woke me up and told me he was leaving. Obviously, I was still asleep when I told him okay.

For the first time in a couple of weeks we really don't have anything going on this week except Saturday we have a housewarming to go to, but other than that its just the usual stuff school and work. I don't even have any kids until Thursday and Friday morning and not until 6:30. It will be nice, not having to deal with two kids at 4:30 in the morning.

Anyway I guess I better get back to studying. I am suppose to go run with Shawn at 6. We will see how that goes...

No comments: