I can’t explain it, but I feel like I am in a slump. Is that even a word? I got to thinking and I have an idea or at least one reason that I think I am here. I haven’t spent any time with my closest friends this summer. Don’t get me wrong I have talked to them on the phone, but that is all. I have had a pretty busy summer with trips and different things with family, but no friends. I think every once in a while a person needs a break from their spouse and just some girl time. On top of that I am trying to figure out priorities. See, I listen to what everyone around me says and I understand where they are coming from, but really lets face it, I don’t think anyone’s “priorities” are the same.
Anyway, I am in a funk… like so bad that Shawn has done the dishes and fixed supper every night this week. That normally just doesn’t happen. Is it a bad thing that he did? Not necessarily. It’s like I say oh I just don’t care…but the funny thing about that is… I do care because I am much more irritated with little stuff and even more with the bigger stuff. Then who is the person around that gets the brunt of it all… my husband. I have to say though…he has been pretty great.
I really just want to say to everyone forget it …I am out of here for a few days… see ya later. Where would I go? I have no clue. Could I afford to go some where? Not really. Would it actually help anything? Maybe, but in the end probably not. I guess the thing with my closest friends… is, I can smile all day long or act happy on the phone, but they are quick to realize that not everything is hunky dory in Tasha’s life. I just don’t know anymore. I do know that I am the type of person that keeps taking and taking and when it all comes to a head…watch out. PMS doesn’t help with the issue at all, so it will be an interesting week that is for sure. I am just praying that I can control my tongue and my eye rolls on top of everything. Also, one of the couples we haven’t gotten close to is moving out of town. I know that they both have family here, so we will still see them here and there, but it still bums me out.
I have absolutely no clue if this even makes since. I had a reader email me about updating my blog. So it’s my blog and these are the crazy thoughts and what’s pretty much been going on. On a positive note, I am super excited that Shawn’s sister, Britt, her husband, and kids will be here some time tonight and leave Tuesday evening. I think they are going to the water park on Tuesday again. It depends on how many kids I have, on whether or not I am going. I also booked a jewelry party for August 21st. I am excited. The last one I had with this promotion I got 13 pieces of free jewelry. I have been waiting on this promotion to roll around again! School starts August 25th. I am ready for it… 2 semesters and one summer session left.
Anyway, hope everything is better your way, and that you all have a great week!
1 comment:
Hopefully Girlfriend time will fix the Slump!
Know I love you and hope this mood/slump/funk passes quickly.
Post a Comment