Saturday morning bright and early (7:30 am) I take one of my practice content tests (EC-4 generalist). I take my other content test (EC-12 special ed) Dec 6th bright and early too! Saturday afternoon I have my induction to go at 2. Saturday night, we are celebrating Shawn's birthday. He will turn 25 on Tuesday. Saturday is going to be one BUSY day!
I am running low on sleep this week. Sunday night our computer decided to mess up and I didn't get to bed until after 3 and then I was afraid I was going to crash and miss the alarm so it was hard to stay a sleep and then the alarm went off at 5:30. Last night Shawn got called out at 1:45 am and after that I kept waking up once or twice and hour. Normally I can do the no sleep thing a couple of times, but with school this semester it is kicking my butt and is happening too often. How sad is this? I actually look at my calendar and count the days until I can sleep in again or just have a lazy day and that day is Saturday the 22nd. I am hoping it is cold and cloudy so I can just stay in bed and watch movies all day long and not feel guilty about getting out and enjoying nice weather.
So that is my life lately.... I try to read blogs when I can, but lately it has just been a scan or too. Every Friday I do have to go and read Melissa's Friday Fess Ups, those are just way too funny!
I think I have enough people to do my cookie/candy swap. I am so excited!!
Oh I thought I would post a picture. Our nephew Trace (Britt's 2nd) wanted a picture with Uncle Shawn at the anniversary party, then he told Shawn he needed a picture with Aunt Tasha, after we took our picture he wanted one with both of us on our camera. So I made him this and got a frame so he can have it in his room. I will probably send it home with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. Oh ya, Shawn's eyes were bothering him so that is why he is in glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment