I feel like I can’t concentrate on just one thing anymore. I have several things that I have to get done for school. And I just can’t seem to focus on just one thing without thinking of the next thing. Maybe it is lack of sleep and increased stress, but I am starting to feel like a crazy person. I dropped the ball big time this last week. I am a very much a if it starts at 9 and you get there at 9, you are late type of person. Now you can read about my awful week or you can scroll down towards the bottom of this post and read the last little bit (cookie swap), comment, and help me out.
Monday, woke up late class started at 8 I walked in at 8:17. The teacher was nice about it, she understood, and she did say that I have the longest drive out of everyone in there, but I was still mad at myself for the rest of the day, okay lie, I am still upset with myself over it.
Tuesday went to “the” school, teacher wasn’t there, they were doing something different after lunch, which resulted in me leaving at 11.
Wednesday, left on time, came across 2 accidents, class started at 8:30 and I walked in some time after 8:45. She had not started on anything, but I still felt myself needing to “catch up” and telling myself to breathe.
Thursday I didn’t go to “the” school.
Friday, I had a seminar for school that started at 9, I don’t know if Shawn turned off the alarm, but I woke up and it said 8:50. I thought maybe I would go to the afternoon part, but I started thinking that Shawn and I haven’t spent that much time together and he had to work this weekend. So I said, “forget it”, I am staying home.
So here is kind of a silly little thing, I am not sure if I have mentioned it on here before or not…
I really want to do a Cookie Swap this year, so yes I did a silly little thing and added another thing to my long list of things to get done. The semester will be over before the actual party. If you have been to one before, can you share your experience, things you liked, things you didn’t like, games you played, how many people were invited/showed up, that sort of stuff. If you haven’t been to one but have heard about one, what did you hear? And one for everyone… How close should to Christmas should I plan it? I was looking at December 12th or 13th….
I know it may sound silly, but I love hearing about little party things like this, and I have always wanted to do a Cookie Swap, and I hope it works out so I can do one every year. Cheesy to some I know, but exciting and fun to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment