since the last time I have blogged! That has to count for something right? I have just been super busy with training, setting up my room, getting things ready for the school year, spending time with my hubby (when he is off), and trying to put together my thoughts on all the other stuff that has and has not been going on. Monday, I think my brain had finally had enough and it just shut down on me. I walked in to my room to add a couple of things to the list for my paras to do on Tuesday while I was in training and I couldn't remember a thing. My mind was more than blank... I was looking at the list I had already typed up and it was scary, because I was just looking at words on the paper and no comprehension was happening. I have never had that happen before. Don't get me wrong I have gone blank a few times and not remembered what I was going to do or what I was talking about, but to look at words on a paper and not recognize and get meaning from them was a totally different thing. Shawn was with me and I just put the list down, locked up my classroom, Shawn drove home, and I sat in the passenger seat crying. By the time we got home I was able to put my thoughts back together and remember some of the things I needed them to do. I also grabbed a United ad to make sure I could read. May sound silly, but I was able to breathe and relax once I knew that I could still read. Yesterday and Today were great days. I was in Quantum Learning Training and even though some of the stuff I won't be able to use with the kiddos, I got a lot out of it. I am hoping that once school starts I will be able to relax a little bit more!
Shawn had been working at least one if not all of his days off since this month began. I was so glad that he had Monday and Tuesday off to really rest.
So that's basically it for now.... Tomorrow night is PPCD, Life Skills 1, and Kindergarten' Preview and Family cook out. It ought to be lots of fun! I am excited and ready to meet some parents!!!
Hope you all are having a great week/month/day!!!
Until Next Time.....
2 comments:
T, Wow I do believe you just experienced your first (hopefully last) panic attack. Glad things are better! Been pryaing for you guys.....call sometime when you have some time to chat I miss the talks.
Hey girl, its been a while since we chatted! Just know that while things are nuts on both ends you have been on my mind and I have been praying for you and the start of the school year!!!
Post a Comment