Saturday, January 16, 2010

Longest week so far...

Last week felt like THE longest week that I have had so far this whole school year. Monday and Tuesday were okay days, but they just seemed to go by slowly. I didn't think Wednesday would ever end. I hope it remains the grossest day of the school year. Other than blood I cleaned up all other types of bodily fluids. Thursday morning I woke up thinking it SHOULD be Friday along with a stuffy nose and sore throat. Friday my throat and nose felt worse than the day before. I was so glad when 4:00 came on Friday. Shawn seemed to have a pretty good week at work (his whole 2 days lol).

Today we spent the day watching football, cleaning, and a little bit of laundry. Our dryer is acting up. I also got caught up on stuff for work and got my lesson plans for the next two weeks done.

This week will be a busy one. Shawn works days Monday and Tuesday and switches to nights on Friday. Tuesday I have a workshop in Amarillo, Wednesday is the greatest day ever in my life (My birthday) but after school you will find me in a 2 hr long deal over Fred Jones (bleh) and Thursday is my appraisal. I am excited for my birthday, but I also can't wait for Thursday to be over with. I am not to worried about it, but I am sure I will be a little nervous when the time comes. So far I have had great scores and comments on all my walk throughs.

Well it is late and I really don't have much else to update on! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: