Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wow....

It has been a long time since the last time I blogged. I have thought about blogging here and there, mostly while catching up on blogs, but in the end it never happens! Hmmm I don't even know where to start.... Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years were great! We Let's see I survived the first semester! I enjoyed the first part of Christmas break...the last part I spent unpacking and getting my classroom ready. The first week back was awesome and went so much smoother than I expected. 4 out of the 6 shelves I ordered came in damaged and we called the company Monday to get replacements. They are already in and should be delivered to my room Monday. Shawn has been working like normal. Not sure if I blogged about this or not, but he made the SWAT team. He switches to nights on the 22nd of this month. We are planning to take a trip Spring Break, but we haven't made up our minds on where we want to go. So far we know we want it somewhere warm and just the two of us. So that is a short and sweet version of what we have been up to.... I am off to meet a friend for dinner and a movie.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I blog again. Hope you all have had a great start to the New Year!!!

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

Sounds like you've been busy!congrats to Shawn on making Swat.