Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some days I come home with lots of energy and other days I come home ready for bed. Today I am ready for bed. I use to dread Mondays, but Tuesdays are starting to beat out Mondays. Mondays are on schedule, Tuesday the schedule in the morning depends on others, and then Wednesday we are back on schedule. You see usually the day goes something like this breakfast in the classroom, circle time, math, out to 1st and 2nd grade or 1:1 time, job tasks, reading & sensory room all done by 10:50. Today not so much... breakfast barely finished before sensory group with the SLP and VI teachers, quickly followed by OT and PT and all of their questions, interrupt them to take a kids to class, they wait and get their kids when they come back, and then when they are done I look up and it is lunch time and we haven't even been to circle yet. It wouldn't be so bad if it was consistently like this every Tuesday, because then I can just schedule it and the kids can get use to it, but that requires others to show up when they are suppose to.

Other than not knowing what to expect every Tuesday morning, life is pretty darn good. Shawn has applied for one of the Sergent positions and should be interviewing soon. I am counting down to Spring Break even though we still have no clue where we are going. Shawn took off Monday and Tuesday so that leaves us with Friday - Thursday. We have a few ideas but nothing set in stone yet. I just hope snow does not follow us where ever we go. I can't believe March is just a few days away!!!

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

glad life is good,except for that Tuesday,hopefully something changes so it gets in line with the rest of the week.
good luck to Shawn.