Saturday, March 13, 2010

Silly little thoughts...maybe?

I like to think of myself as a planner. But there are parts of my life that I think if I planned a little better in the past, I wouldn't be in some of the places I am in today. All that can go either way (good or bad), but I guess it doesn't really matter now does it? I have done a lot of reflecting lately and have just been able to see different areas God definitely made his presence known to me and that HE is in control. There are days where I want to have the control and find myself on my butt by the end of the day or week and sometimes quickly or reluctantly give control back to him. I don't know why I have to be so reluctant sometimes when I know that His way is the right way to go.

Well I guess I should get back to packing and quit procrastinating. I sat down and thought I needed to blog and that is what was on my mind. Sometimes it is just hard to organize my thoughts! We leave in the morning. We are going to visit Shawn's grandma for the first and second day, then head towards his parents area to spend time with his parents, sisters, brother in laws, and those cute nieces and nephews, and then our last stop will be OKC before heading home. I am really looking forward to getting out of town for a few days and spending time with Shawn on the road.

No comments: