Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Spring Break
I am sooo blessed to have a job with Spring Break!!! I am enjoying this much needed break! Shawn and I hit the road for a few days and had a wonderful trip!!! Usually after a trip Shawn and I find ourselves exhausted, but not so much this time. Sadly though I didn't take any pictures and I think Shawn took like 2. I have been horrible about taking pictures. I don't have much planned for the rest of my break. Well Friday I am going to go get my first ever spray tan. Ha! I am super nervous but have been wanting to get one and see how it all looks on me for a while now. I know super silly me! I will let you know how it goes! Shawn goes back to work on Friday. Not sure if I have mentioned it or not, but we are moving. I have been wanting out of this rent house for a while now and we have found us a new place! We will have the whole month of April to move out so it hopefully won't become too stressful. Well other than that, I don't have anything to really update on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment