Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Weeks! WOW!!!!

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: zero
Maternity clothes? yep!
Stretch marks? I have a couple around my belly button

Sleep: more and more sleepless nights, but I love my afternoon naps
Best moment of the past 5 weeks: Bently moving more and more although at times it isn't so great.
Food cravings: nothing lately
Anything making you queasy or sick: ready for the dizziness to go away along with the heartburn 
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: Girl: Bently Jewel Hubbard
Labor Signs: Not that I know of, just more and more Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and looney from lack of sleep lol
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do it
Milestones: Getting her room painted: Thanks to Dad, Ryan, and Shawn and thanks to Mom for helping me get caught up on laundry and cleaning the tub for me!!!
Looking forward to: Getting her furniture put together and seeing how much she has grown since November. Praying the roads are good to go on Wednesday for my appointment.

No comments: