So not a whole lot new going on this week. I am starting to feel better. Yesterday, I was probably in the best mood I have been in for the last 2 weeks and a couple of the kids in my group said, "NaTasha you are feeling better huh", I said yes why, "And they said because you aren't that much fun when you are not feeling good but you sound funny when you try to talk loud when you don't have a voice." I said o really and they said ya so please don't get sick any more. I told them I will try not to :). Tonight is the boy's sleep over. They seem pretty siked about it. I am happy because only about 14 of them are going to stay that is like a 1/4 of the girls we had. Shawn still is not in the system at home depot, so he has been working down at the shop. Yesterday, he went and reapplied at a bunch of places. Surprisingly, I am stressed a little bit but not that much to where my mind is constantly on it. I also found a new game site that I love, it is called squiglys play house. It has tons of games and you don't have to download them like luxor and some word games that I like. Today I played flower frenzy or something like that, it is kind of like bejeweled.
http://www.squiglysplayhouse.com/Games/index.html
Have a great weekend!
Toodles~
ps we get minnie back tomorrow :) , I will get pictures of Red posted ASAP.
Oh ya, Shawn is doing great in school he is in the top 3!
2 comments:
Way to go Shawn!
Didn't know you were sick. I'm so sorry - hope your feeling better! Is there anything we can do to help with the "stress" part? We don't have much but can help some - let us know!
Post a Comment