I don't have much time to update. There really isn't that much to update on, Shawn and I are both pretty much extremely busy with school and work. I can not wait until Christmas break. It just doesn't look like my school load is going to slow down anytime soon, I have papers due dates coming up and a couple of presentations at the end of this month, in fact I just realized one is only two weeks away. Last week, I finished my observation hours up at a middle school and decided that I really didn't like elementary or highschool, but I loved Middle school. Which I could do any, and some of that was just the teachers that I was observing. Well I thought I would have time to type more, but we have to have a quick meeting before getting the kids. By the way, this is one of the few fall feelling days we have had lately. I am really getting sick of warm tempatures. I know that sounds crazy, but this crazy weather is making head aches a daily thing now.
Toodles~
I don't get home until it is dark (after 6:30) so that is why there isn't a picture of Red.
No comments:
Post a Comment