That is so true sometimes we forget this. Especially when I've had to wait in a long line at the bank, grocery or walmart and I'm sure that is when the checker/teller could use a smile the most.
hmmm... I say first get an account at photobucket.com or somewhere where you can host your images. I like photobucket because it gives you the url to use. Then find your background which would be something like Background: #FFF (there could be other letters) and there, there might be something like url("blahblahblah.blah"); and then you just change the url part with the url of your image. Something or other like that.
3 comments:
That is so true sometimes we forget this. Especially when I've had to wait in a long line at the bank, grocery or walmart and I'm sure that is when the checker/teller could use a smile the most.
btw - cool February background...you've gotta teach me how to do different backgrounds!
hmmm... I say first get an account at photobucket.com or somewhere where you can host your images. I like photobucket because it gives you the url to use. Then find your background which would be something like
Background: #FFF (there could be other letters) and there, there might be something like url("blahblahblah.blah"); and then you just change the url part with the url of your image. Something or other like that.
Post a Comment